When you are looking for an office cleaning company, there are several points to contemplate. The services that a large corporation requires differ from those of a small business set up. You should take a few minutes ahead of time to know exactly what you need and what you don’t. Here is a checklist to ensure you choose the right services for your business.
• Find out what is included in a regular cleaning package. Does it include cleaning the restrooms or is it a simple dust and pick the trash program?
• Once you know about the regular package you can decide whether you need weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service. A weekly service is better if money is no issue.
• Are there special charges or additional fees for occasions? While a standard package may serve everything you need, you may have to inquire about certain aspects in the cleaning department like if they offer cleaning services after an office party or conference meeting? Getting answers to such queries ahead of time will help you plan better.
• Do they have regular carpet cleaning experience? Do they work with hardwood flooring? These are important questions because if you have an overcrowded office space or a high traffic pattern in your office you will need these services on a regular basis.
• How thoroughly do they clean the restrooms? Are they sanitized and sparkling clean when they leave? This is a very important point if you have clients who visit your office on a regular basis.
• What type of chemicals do they use? Do they use safe products which are less harmful especially for people who have breathing problems? Many companies are going green in terms of using organic or non-toxic products that are also gentle enough to people having asthma, allergies, or COPD.
• Can you get a sample cleaning before you sign a contract? Your idea of sparkling clean could be different from the one that is serving you. Let them know what are your expectations and the way you want each and everything to be cleaned. You are paying for getting things done your way which has to be made clear before signing the contract.
All of these points are valid questions that you should have ready with you when interviewing office cleaning companies in UAE, to clean your place of business. Most companies offer a range of services such as sanitization, disinfestation, disinfectant, and best deep cleaning services in Dubai.